Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cornel & Clinton: Bettiesbay

If I had to choose a wedding to shoot after arriving from Australia the night before (and i cant sleep on planes) this is the wedding I would wish for.... Clinton and Cornel, you guys rock. I arrived in Bettiesbay and found Cornel, her mom, her friends at The Retreat, a beautiful guesthouse, wow what a stunning place! - Cornel is a professional makeup artist and with those eyes, and that hair I couldnt help but stand back, take a deep breath and try and capture her unique beauty. When I met Clinton and Cornel a couple of months ago, we were all late - they just made it, but after a late night out, a bit under the weather - what I expected to find on their special day was exactly what I got- a couple so in sync with another, full of respect and so much fun to work with. Thank you SO much for making me feel so spoilt, thank you Cornel - girl you said you dont like photos, but you were so easy to work with - I had the time of my life!



































1 comment:

Cornel said...

Marelize Bruwer: "Die foto's lyk amazing, soos 'n droom... Damit die vrou is goed! en 'n rooikop kan 'n foto maak hoor!"
Christo Myburgh: "WOW! Lyk regtig awesome!!Almal moet dit sien!"
Conette Hamman: "Dis absoluut STUNNING! Ek is sommer nou tranerig!"
Rony van Wyk: "Het nou na die foudies gaan kyk! PRAGTIG! Kan nie wag om die hele album te sien nie!"
Koos Myburgh: "Het jou foto's op die blog gesien! PRAGTIG!"
Simone Myburgh: " Just had a look at your pics on your photographers blog - SPEACHLESS, too devine!!!..!"
Sanel van Rooyen: "Jou troufoto's lyk absoluut paragtig!!!"

Everyone saw my photo's before i did, and what can i say... they absolutely LOVED it! Thank you for capturing those amazing memories in such a special way! There's tears in the eyes of all who see these pics for the first time! Retha - an amazing Artist! With your gentle nature combined with that artistic eye, i am more than sure that you'll be bringing joy and happiness to many more Brides to come! Thank you for making us soooo happy with these photo's! Keep shooting and God Bless!