Friday, January 16, 2009

Im getting so frigging clever

Hah - always wondered how to get labels from my blog, move around archived items - and eventually took the 5 minutes to actually read what is on offer on the layout page of my blogger page! So changed it around a bit - hope you likey.

Just an update - I am currently editing 6 weddings and I am working my little fingers numb to the bone. Tomorrow, will jump into the new year after my lovely and LONG holiday in Dubai with Shane, with my first wedding, which I am so looking forward to.

Here's to sitting in the office on a Friday afternoon, staring at the leaves blowing me to sleep.

1 comment:

Eric Uys said...

hey sweety pie, jou fotos lyk awesome, enigste klagte wat ek het met die nuwe blog is dat jou font is way te lig, ek kan skaars lees wat jy skryf, dalk n swart of donkerder font gebruik?