Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Betty & Kevin Save the Date Shoot


Happiness is.... blue skies, warm sun, sand in toes, ice creams - and Betty and Kevin (aka Ben.. as I unfortunately kept on referring to Kevin - but he looks like a BEN :). I met Betty and Kevin to discuss their upcoming romantic wedding, and it was promptly decided to book an engagement shoot as well. Their origins and traditions are firmly routed in China, their home country, but as they excitedly explained to me, they want a combination of both Western and Eastern traditions represented at their ceromies (first in Cape Town then in China).

Thank you guys for spending an awesome Sunday morning with me, being so sweet, loving and gentle - I had so much fun. I cannot wait for the wedding.





Kevin rocking the lens...




How gorgeous is she...?















Uhm.. its more than official - I am in love with... angled shots & sun flare. Im not even going to try and defend it anymore. That's fact, and this is why...






So devine & cute!


















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Retha, your photos are STUNNING!!!! I cant wait to see you do your thing on our day! Kevin and Betty, you make a lovely couple, enjoy this time of love and excitement! All the best

Lesley Wolfensberger