Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monique & Louw: Meerendal

Blue is her favourite colour, and I totally understand why... I have yet to meet someone with more blue eyes than Monique. Blue and corn fields.. those are the two colours I associate you with Monique, the warmth of your personaility in the colour of late summer fields -a deep lively vibrant yellow! Louw is a rugby player and it pores out of his whole being - he is built like a rock, he carries himself with a confidence of a guy who goes for what he wants and gets it, but he is so naturally down to earth and .. just plain nice. A guy's guy.

Guys your wedding was on the most beautiful day - with such a beautiful setting. The detail to everything at the wedding, which Monique did mostly herself speaks of how dynamic the two of you are.

I loved every second of your wedding - thank you soooo much for allowing me to capture your most perfect day.


I have no words at all to describe how much I love this shot...




Fierceness!











I think blue favours you too :)











The last moments before leaving for the church...


















No comments: