Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kraus Family: Dubai, Arabian Ranches

I had the good fortune to meet up with Susanne in Dubai to have a chat about family portrait sessions, and was over the moon when she agreed to do a little informal family shoot at their home… Imagine my delight when I met blonde and blue eyed Yannick! because my job to capture beautiful pics of a beautiful family was super easy – even better news is that Yannick will be getting a little sister very soon, and no guessing with these genes how gorgeous she will be as well. 

Thanks so much for the short little time I spent with the three of you… Yannick was soooo good, he even showed me his favourite cars, freely wanting to share his marshmallows, blew me a kiss goodbye – you have a truly beautiful family :)

During our chat Susanne mentioned that she preferred less dramatic editing and so… I kept it very light and natural.

Love & Light - Retha

Suzanne_393  

Suzanne_013

Suzanne_255

Suzanne_047

Suzanne_289 Suzanne_023Suzanne_016    Suzanne_054  Suzanne_079 Suzanne_097  Suzanne_106 Suzanne_154 Suzanne_159 Suzanne_168 Suzanne_172

Suzanne_182 Suzanne_101    Suzanne_294    Suzanne_313 Suzanne_375

Suzanne_007

Suzanne_296Suzanne_000

4 comments:

Bruce said...

huge market for exactly this over here - do more of it even if its for free in the beginning

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the input BB, I know - trying it - will be blogging one I did in the desert over the weekend soon. xxxxx

Shane Virgin said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Shane Virgin said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Beautiful Pics!!!