Thursday, November 4, 2010

{ I Love } Series

I have this great need to fill our apartment in Dubai with prints of everyone and everything I love from home.  First is all the little people in my life – Adele and Zelda are my sister, Isabel’s, twin daughters.. born four days after Nicola.  My life is so entwined with my sister that our four daughters have been growing up together since the day they were born, and what is mine is hers, and what is hers is mine – something that will never change.  I love seeing life through the eyes of these four little girls, and cannot wait for the next phase in their lives… being teenagers, the big 12 is looming little angels!  I Love - small little girls having fun and being just that .. little {big} girls.

 collage2

collage4

collage15

collage16

collage5

collage6

collage1

collage9

collage7

collage10

collage11

 collage8

collage12

No comments: