Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lisa & Jason - Jakkalsfontein 28 February 2009


Lisa and Jason chose a warm sunny day on the Cape West Coast to get married... Jakkalsfontein in all its glory. I love weddings like these as it incorporates a lot of different backgrounds to work with - the beautiful sea, blue skies and then texturised backgroands, gritty and bare - for a distressed look and feel.

I am a lucky girl... I have been working with super hot people - and you'll agree, Lisa and Jason is one superdelicious couple.






Lisa got ready in a friend's house, and the skylight immediately attracted my attention...















Lisa arrived at the service on horseback - so romantic!















There seems to be cuty pies at all my weddings...





























My favourite of the day... one of my last shots also


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Retha your work is absolutely incredible and we are both absolutley ecstatic about the pics you have posted here! :) It was such a pleasure having you as our photographer and you were so professional about everything. We both cannot wait to see more of what you took - and both look at the ones up here almost everyday. A big BIG thank you to you for everything. Lots of love Jason & Lisa x