Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rudi & Marli: Ntida

I met Rudi and Marlie and was drawn to Rudi's "i know what i want" attitude, and Marlie.. this gentle beautiful and you soul, a doctor (yes she's both gorgeous and clever!) - discussing their engagement shoot and thoughts of their wedding day.  Doing engagement shoots are so great because the couple and their photographer get to know one another and through joking we rrrrrreally get a feel of their wedding day.  So I really  looked forward to this day since meeting them.  It was a joy, I laughed a lot - again... :) - and I feel blessed to have been honoured to share it with the two of you.  























No guesswork involved to imagine how goodlooking their little munchkinds going to be





At sunset, the beautiful view from Ntida - and with that... with all my love - Retha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

W.O.W!!! Dis die mooiste trou-fotos wat ek nog gesien het.Julle al2 lyk sooo stunning!!! Sus, ek loooove die 5e foto van onder van jou-betowerend!Annemi

Karen Germishuys said...

Retha great photos!! You've really captured the day. And I agree - it was a lot of fun working with Rudi and Marli. They must be delighted with the results.
Hope our paths cross again soon - Karen, Dreamcatcher Productions

Anonymous said...

Retha. I can honestly say, that you captured exactly what your couples requested. I can not think of any other photos where Marli looked more beautiful and perfect than the pictures above. Thanks for making the day so special. It looks like a dream and that is how it felt. Marli you look like an angle and your man is damm lucky to have you. Thanks for making the photos so awesome, retha.

Wedding Photographer in Perth said...

Great work on these photos, I love the filters.